Dr. Richard George Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard George?

October 6th, 2017

Dr. George and his staff are Awesome!! I feel better than I've felt in a long time and everyone at his office were very kind and helpful!!!

August 2nd, 2017

Dr. George was my surgeon for lower back procedure. Excellent care, I highly recommend him.

August 2nd, 2017

Vernon Asbill

Dr. Richard George and his team performed Laminectomy Surgery(L3/4&L4/5) on March 23, 2017, knowing full well that I needed to be prepared for two important events, defending champion in the Bulldog Gold tournament June 2nd and participate in the National Senior Olympics Gold in Birmingham Alabama on June 12th - June 14th. He assured me that if I completed my therapy, I should be ready to compete. The surgery was successful, my Nephew and I won our flight in the Bulldog and I was able to participate in eh National Senior Olympics, even though I did not win, not because of the surgery but because it was hot and humid in Birmingham. I just finished competing in the New Mexico Senior Olympics Golf on July 20th, earning first place in my age division. I would like to thank Dr. Richard George and his team at Grace Clinic for making this possible for being able to participate to my full potential. I highly recommend Grace Clinic and Dr. Richard George.

August 1st, 2017

Very successful lumbar decompression

Dr. George and his staff are very professional, thorough, and compassionate in the care they provide. I had suffered with sciatica for 8 years prior to seeing Dr. George. My biggest question after the surgery was "Why did I wait this long?" The procedure provided me with immediate relief and recovery has been quick and relatively painless. Back to work in 2 weeks.

July 10th, 2017

Excellent Results with Neck Surgery

Dr. George did an amazing job on my neck surgery 6 months ago. I had a very, very messed up neck from horse back riding accident about 25 years ago. I have experienced a lot of pain for years and years. I tried the laser surgery last year--it was a very expensive total failure and made my pain much worse! The laser surgery also damaged one of the nerves in my neck and I could not lift my arm for 3 months. It cost me $40,000. 00 cash because my insurance would not cover it! I am so much better thanks to Dr. George and the 3 level disk replacement and fusion that he did for me!

February 18th, 2016

Skilled neurosurgeon

We are very fortunate to have Dr. George in Lubbock, Texas.

July 24th, 2015

Perfect Routine

Relieved nerve pain that I had for over 10 years in 1 hour. Wished I found him along time ago.

January 24th, 2015

2 back surgeries within 2 weeks. Excellent results. Dr George is an outstanding Surgeon. . He has surrounded himself with a tremendous staff. I highly recommend Dr. George for any back or neck surgery.

April 24th, 2014

Highly Recommend!

I had a bulging L5 disc and had a discectomy/laminectomy done by Dr. George at Grace Hospital. I am back to work and feel 100% better. I was very skeptical of surgery and did not want to do it. He has a great bedside manner and is an excellent surgeon. I would go back in a heartbeat if I needed too!

January 12th, 2014

Dr George did back surgery on me and I cannot say enough good about him. It was a very positive experience both with him and his staff. He is very easy to talk to and get a straight answer from. Would highly recommend him

December 20th, 2013

Dr. George was very professional. He is a likable person and treated me so well. He answered all my questions and I did not feel like he was in a hurry and just wanted me to leave. After my surgery, I had a problem a few days later and had to call after hours. An assistant returned my call and we had the problem fixed that night. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. George to anyone. The conventional surgery over laser surgery saved me thousands of dollars and I am more than satisfied with the out come. Absolutely no pain now.

December 4th, 2013

The only thing I had to fear was fear itself (apologia to FDR)

I was scared to death and knew in my heart that the surgery( three level neck vertebrae repaired with a titanium plate) would probably lead to my demise. This was after much assurance by Dr. George that everything would be alright. WELL. As a matter of fact it didn't even hurt that much. I was sent home with pain meds but only took three . It did not hurt! I did not even come close to dying ! After six weeks , all is well. To think I was so scared is now laughable.