A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goldstein, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Cat Diseases
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nashville Va Medical Center
- Baptist Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Goldstein practice?
Dr. Richard Goldstein practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.