A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goldstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goldstein, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Cat Diseases
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nashville Va Medical Center
- Baptist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Goldstein MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Goldstein has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Goldstein practices Surgery near New Albany, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Clarksville, IN.
See New Albany Surgeons.