A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gordon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
- Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edgar Gordon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Richard Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gordon practices Family Medicine near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Family Physicians.