Dr. Richard Eric Gordon MD is male, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Ophthalmology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gordon is Excellent. Dr. Gordon has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Asthma, Critical Care, and Pulmonary Emphysema COPD.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Gordon practice?
Dr. Richard Gordon practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Ophthalmology near Bethpage, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Bethpage Internists, Bethpage Pulmonologists, and Bethpage Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Gordon, Dr. Rickie Gordon, Dr. Rich Gordon, Dr. Rick Gordon, Dr. Richie Gordon, Dr. Ricky Gordon