Learn more about Dr. Richard Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eric Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Richard Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gordon practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bethpage, NY.
See Bethpage Internists and Bethpage Pulmonologists.