A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services
- UH Case Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Grant practice?
Dr. Richard Grant practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA and Cleveland, OH.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.