A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UH Case Medical Center
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Grant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Grant practice?
- Dr. Richard Grant has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Grant practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Twinsburg, OH and Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.