Dr. Richard Grant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Grant?

I will not even call him Doctor

Posted on July 25th, 2017

I had a consultation with MR grant 2 years ago about my osteoporosis and a hip replacement. I have been a Registered Nurse for 35 years at a major center city Philadelphia University. I was told by MR grant that I did not have severe osteoporosis and I did not need a hip replacement. I could not walk at this point without having severe excruciating pain, even with taking medication. I can read an x-ray and mri which showed there was no space between my hip bones and was told that it was severe by my primary MD. MR grant brought me a piece of paper which looked like a child's drawing of a hip, showed it to me and said see you don't need a new hip. He asked me to point to where I was having pain, in which I pointed to my hip. MR grant told me, oh that's not your hip....WHAT ????.....I think You should return to school sir. I also think you should be aware that not all patients who come to you are complete idiots. I went to Pennsylvania Hospital , received my new hip and have been pain free since, Reflecting on this experience with MR grant has me thanking the lord that I went elsewhere. Who knows if His surgery would have went well. I wish all his future patients well and good luck.

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

Dr. Grant was one of the best doctor's that has ever treated me as a patient. He listened to me as I attempted to share with him my suffering, in my body. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

Posted on October 19th, 2010

Dr. Grant has replaced both my hips. He is an outstanding surgeon and a wonderful person. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. I highly recommend him and his staff to anyone who needs surgery. He is the BEST.

Posted on July 10th, 2017