Excellent show details Excellent
by Janie Miller on Feb 23rd, 2015

Dr Grey returned me to a mobile human being, out of a wheel chair, WALKING

Dec 12th, 2014

Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Gray and his staff. Caring, compassionate and professional is just the tip of the iceberg in describing him.

by april on Oct 12th, 2014

worries more about money than patient very impatient

Mr show details Mr
by Terry L Lambing on Jun 7th, 2013

Dr Gray has helped me thru many tough times in my life. The man is a genius, he knows his job forwards and back. He has helped me thru a shoulder surgery, a hip replacement, and 2 knee replacements. There are very few Dr.'s I trust with my life, Richard Gray is one of those. Unlike many Dr.'s he will sit and talk to you give you your options so you understand and he will suggest the best option for you, but he allow's you to make the decision. My hats of to this man. And the best friend anyone could ever have.

Apr 25th, 2012

Dr Gray has the best bedside manner I've encountered in my 44yrs of excistance.

Mar 30th, 2012

He's been my Surgeon twice and has always given 100%. Would recommend him to anyone needing shoulder surgery if they want the very best care.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Dec 2nd, 2011

Right from the getgo Dr. Gray was attentive, diagnosed correctly, explained procedure and proved to be very caring. Have already recommended him to other possible patients.

Sep 20th, 2011

Very Rude Doctor - likes to talk over you - not a good listener - already had his mind made up about my situation & was no help to me at all - a complete waste of my time & money - I suggest a different more compassionate doctor

by Satisfied Patient on Jul 27th, 2010

very friendly, great surgeon. i would recommend him for any type of surgery.

Richard Gray show details Richard Gray
Mar 9th, 2010

Run down offices and equipment but friendly helpful physician. Staff very unhelpful. I was left alone in various rooms without explanation on why I was there. No hand out on after care or instructions. At the end tech. Left room assuming I knew visit was over. No help getting around despite injury.Strange office but physicians said to be board certified.