Oncology Specialist (cancer), Urologists
1235 Old York Rd
Ste 210
Abington, Abington, PA 19001
215-517-1100
Locations and availability (2)

|  Outstanding results!!!!  |  show details
by Robert Watkins on Jul 15th, 2013

I was 68 years old. I was faced with a slow climbing PSA over 10 years that grew to 4.9 with a confirmed Gleason biopsy of mostly 6. I was on the fence and confused about the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force findings critical of unnecessary prostatectomys until Dr. Greenberg convinced me to act. He said there is "no such thing as being a little bit pregnant." Further; before PSA he lost 50% of his patients - but now only 5%. My operation was extremely successful, cancer was taken out in time & both nerve bundles preserved. I am completely symptom free after a year - no leaks and sexually active!

|  Dr. Greenberg saved my life.  |  show details
by Tom C. on May 1st, 2013

I just received great news from Dr. Greenberg today. I was told that after 9 years of seeing him on a regular basis in which I have had certain tests done, that It is no longer necessary to have a certain test done. Dr. Greenberg is a pure professional and gentleman. He makes the patient feel at ease with his humor and wit. I am grateful to have him as my Urologist.

|  Fox Chase Cancer Center review  |  show details
by jim b on Jan 16th, 2013

I first met Dr. Richard Greenberg in 2002 when he was recommended to me by one of my colleagues. I had been diagnosed with Prostate cancer and was operated on at a Philadelphia Hospital. The physician who operated on me accidentally cut my ureter and I almost bled to death. He realized his mistake and stopped the bleeding and finished the operation. I had complications from the operation and constantly had the urge to urinate. After several months of being told that it would eventually pass and after using several medications which did not work I went to Fox Chase Cancer Center and met Doctor Richard Greenberg. I explained my problem and he immediately figured out what was wrong. After tests verified his diagnosis, he operated on me and I am now able to lead a normal life. I have had several operations and radiation treatments at Fox Chase Cancer Center. I am amazed with the caring atmosphere that the Doctors, Nurses and other employees created and maintain. I have had the opportunity to talk with several other patients and they all share my opinion. I would strongly recommend Fox Chase Cancer Center and especially Doctor Greenberg and have often done so.

|  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

Dr. Greenberg seemed very knowledgeable and insightful about our medical problems and treatment options. It is obvious that his medical career is not just a job to him. He is there to serve people and save as many lives as possible.