Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Helmer III
Dr. Richard Helmer III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Helmer is affiliated with University Medical Center Brackenridge, St. David's North Austin Medical Center and Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Helmer III has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Richard Helmer III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. Vivian Cline
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 0 mi20
Dr. Jason Melear
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology and Oncology
Austin, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Demetrius Loukas Jr
Medical Oncology, Hematology and Oncology
Austin, TX 0 mi45