Learn more about Dr. Richard Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Incontinence
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Hernandez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Hernandez MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Richard Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hernandez practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Gastroenterologists.