Learn more about Dr. Richard Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hernandez, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hernandez, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Incontinence
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Hernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Hernandez MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Richard Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hernandez practices Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Gastroenterologists.