Dr. Richard Jones III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Jones III?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Richard Jones III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 8th, 2016

Jones

I was dr jones 8th patient I love him. He treats his patients with care.he is a real good dr

May 9th, 2016

Patient

May 6th, 2016

U see different ones each time u go and 1 time u have RA for years another Dr. SEE u and he says u don't . and your main dr. Won't go against him. . What's wrong!

December 21st, 2015

My daughter was going to Dr. Jones after she aged out of pediatric care in B'ham. He did not know that his nurses did not flush the IV after her infusions. They also did not administer benedryl to her during the infusion for reactions. My daughter started loosing weight and the nurse practitioner wanted to only prescribe meds to help her gain weight. I had to tell them no, and I did my own research and tole them what blood work needed to be drawn. Her reply was oh you know more about this than I, my response so why are you treating someone for an illness to which you are not familiar. Very disappointed with this clinic. Being nice does not get you the right treatment and if I am telling you how to treat, then why am I paying you a co-pay.

December 1st, 2015

On initial visit he was very nice, and seemed to really care. When I saw him for a f/u 3 months later , while he was still very nice, with good bedside manner, he spent about 5 min with me, and when I tried to tell him about a problem that I had been having in another area for some time, he was writing me a script for some topical pain releaving cream and them gave me the rx and told me to have a good Christmas. Very discouraging when you take time off work and pay a high co-pay to see someone for some answers, and they nicely make you feel like you are not of importance to them and they just need to get to the next patient so you can go home.

October 1st, 2015

Love, love, love Dr. Jones and his staff is super nice.

September 14th, 2015

Dr Jones is the Best Doctor I've ever known.

I love Dr Jones, he is so understanding and Loving. He treats patients with sincerely and professionalism... and kisses.

May 17th, 2015

I think this is one office you don't want to go to. The staff starting with the office personel are hateful, disrespectful and downright rude. Don't ask them a question because you will not get an answer. I have sat in the waiting room for over an hour. Got to the girls taking pulse, blood pressure and they herd you through like they are herding cattle. The nurse practioner was nice and very eager to answer my question. The guy that talks to you about the compound drug is nice and he also talks to you about braces and what you need to do. The nurse who came in wanting to do a drug urinalysis was so rude I was talking to the guy about a brace and she would not shut up about needing urine and the guy himself even told her that he would show me the restroom and get the sample when he finished but she would not shut up. She even picked the urine cup up several times and slammed it on the counter and said she needed a specimen. I spoke up and told her when we finished I would get her a specimen. After completing all of this two hours later DR Jones came in with the nurse practioner and was mad because I would not shake his hand. I was respectful of him but was upset because I had sat in this office three hours this day. I ended up telling him I did not want him for a doctor and got up to leave. He got mad and as I walked out of the examining room he yelled at me.. When I went into the back the waiting room was full and when I came out I was the only one left in the room. He had already seen and sent his other patients home..He has no regards as far as how long it takes him to see you and could care less about you..Don't call the office and leave a message with the nurse because by the time the dr gets it it will be twisted around and not even what you call for.

February 26th, 2015

Dr. Jones is an outstanding rheumatologist -- great listener and communicator. I wholeheartedly recommend him.

July 17th, 2014

Be prepared to wait!!!

This doctor takes forever!! I have even left out of the exam room to get a refund! It is really sad how time is wasted at this place.

January 22nd, 2014

A Joke

I started seeing Dr. Jones when he first went into practice. He was smart but always very late about coming in to the examination room. I have waited in a room for 3 hours to find out he had left & no one knew if he was coming back or not. I have found him wandering around a local hospital like he was lost. He has no regard for his staff. He leaves them in a quandary on a regular basis. In the last few years he is never in the office. A nurse practitioner is all anyone sees. He was a smart young doctor but over the years has become absolutely useless. I would never go back there. I have more than one anti-immune diseases and really need a rheumatologist but there is no other in Tuscaloosa, AL

November 14th, 2013

Not very compassionate

Mostly see nurse practitioner. Runs lots of unnecessary tests! I found new doctor FAST and suggest you to too.