A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jones is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jones, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jones MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Jones practice?
- Dr. Richard Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Jones practices Urology near Gettysburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover, PA.
See Gettysburg Urologists.