A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jones has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Jones practice?
- Dr. Richard Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.