A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jones has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan