A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Landau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Landau is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Landau, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Landau graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Landau has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Landau MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Landau practice?
- Dr. Richard Landau has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Landau practices Urology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Lansdale Urologists.