A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Landau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Landau, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Landau graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Landau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Landau practice?
Dr. Richard Landau practices Urology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Lansdale Urologists.