Dr. Richard Levine MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Cliffside Park, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2017
Fantastic doctor and office!
I've never written a doctor review, but feel compelled to praise Dr. Levine. He's incredibly skilled in eye surgery, and restored my vision to perfection, after I suffered a severe corneal injury. His office is immaculate, and staff seem really happy to work for him. All in all, a superb doctor --- could not recommend highly enough.

October 16th, 2016
Superb doctor and staff. Gave me my amazing new eyes!
I listened to my friends and went to see Dr. Levine when I was diagnosed with cataracts and diabetes. My eyesight has been restored thanks to Dr. Levine. Actually, its better than its ever been. I no longer wear glasses at all. Dr. Levine also treated my dry eyes, and although they're not perfect yet, I'm so much more comfortable. Office staff is top-notch, and Dr. Levine is just the best.

March 28th, 2016
Great MD with great staff!
Extremely professional and skilled doctor. I give him my highest recommendation. Very clean, friendly office staff. I've send a number of family and friends to Dr. Levine's office --- they have had similar excellent experiences.

September 6th, 2015
Dr.Levine performed cataract surgery on both my eyes and I now have 20/20 vision. I had no pain or complications. He is a superb eye surgeon and ophthalmologist.

June 19th, 2015
WONDERFUL
FIRST DR. LEVINE IS VERY PROFFESIONAL AND EASY GOING PERSON. EASY TO TALK TO. PLUS THE STAFF AT HIS FACILITY AT WEST ORANGE WAS SUPER PROFFESIONAL AND FRIENDLY.

May 22nd, 2015
I could not have hoped for a better outcome. I had cataract surgery and a multi-focal lens implant in my right eye. The entire procedure was efficient and painless. Dr. Levine gave me better sight than I have had since i was young. I'm going for the same procedure on my left eye. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The entire staff is stellar.

April 7th, 2015
EXCELLENCE IN CATARACT REMOVAL

February 1st, 2015
An amazing doctor!
I had a serious Eye infection and had been to two other doctors with the wrong diagnosis. Dr. Levine made the correct diagnosis right away, started me on medication, took a lot of time to explain my condition and saw me daily until the condition improved. He essentially saved my sight in one eye. I am very grateful to him and is very courteous office staff. I would highly recommend without any reservations whatsoever.

December 6th, 2014
Great Results
I would recommend Dr. Levine for comprehensive eye care. The Doctor is knowledgeable and a skilled surgeon. The office staff is efficient and processes patient flow promptly. His surgery center has convenient transportation services. The office is comfortable. Assistants are well trained in all phases of patient care, including utilization of state of the art testing equipment.

November 6th, 2014
My Eyes
I would definitely try this place again and highly recommend to family and friends. The staff is very friendly and give great service. Dr. Levine is pleasant, friendly, and kept me calm and confident throughout the entire process. I'm very happy with treatment and the results 😁

August 28th, 2014
No More Contacts!
As a 21st birthday present my parents arranged for me to have the LASIK procedure with Dr. Levine. IT IS THE BEST GIFT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED! Dr. Levine was simply outstanding throughout the entire procedure, explaining everything to me as it was happening. It was over before I knew it and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Levine and The Cliffside Eye Center, along with his courteous staff to anyone who is contemplating LASIK. I will never miss those contact lenses!

February 6th, 2013
Amazing eye surgeon!
Dr. Levine performed cataract and lens implant surgery on both me eyes last summer. He used an advanced new type of multifocal lens. I don't understand all the details, but basically, the surgery took only about 10 minutes for each eye, there was no pain at all, and within a few days, I had perfectly clear vision and threw away the glasses that I had worn since the seventh grade. Even though I paid extra for the premium lens, it was totally worth the investment because I'll never need to buy bifocals again. I can see small things now that I couldn't see at all before even with my glasses. Its like 'supervision'. Dr. Levine has a modern office, cheerful attentive staff, and a really positive attitude that put me at ease before my surgery. He spent a lot of time to deal with my anxiety so that I felt really calm when I had my eye surgery. He sent a limo that day, so I did not have to drive! I can't thank Dr. Levine enough for fixing the bad eyes ---bad eyes that I was born with. If you don't see well, or if you want to get rid of your glasses - see Dr. Levine. He's a real pro --- any you will not be let down!