Dr. Richard Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Levine?

October 9th, 2017

very good eye doctor

I've brought my mother here several times. The office is very well-run, and the staff are very kind. Dr. Levine himself is very efficient, works quickly, and is effective. But if you are looking for a warm and personable bedside manner, he is not your guy..

October 4th, 2017

WONDERFUL DOCTOR - WONDERFUL OFFICE!

Wonderful doctor and wonderful office. Cannot recommend highly enough. I had cataract surgery recently with Doctor Levine. I felt the whole office put me at ease from the moment I walked in. Could not have been more professional or caring. He has the best equipment and technology in the region. I paid out-of-pocket for the advanced technology multifocal lens. So glad I did. I've had two cataract surgeries. Each totally painless, two weeks apart. Before surgery, newpaper was 'fuzzy' WITH glasses. Now it's 'crystal clear' WITHOUT glasses!.. It has been a miracle! Now I know why so many doctors choose him for their own eyes. Thanks Dr. Levine - you gave me the miracle of clear vision.

May 2nd, 2017

Fantastic doctor and office!

I've never written a doctor review, but feel compelled to praise Dr. Levine. He's incredibly skilled in eye surgery, and restored my vision to perfection, after I suffered a severe corneal injury. His office is immaculate, and staff seem really happy to work for him. All in all, a superb doctor --- could not recommend highly enough.

October 17th, 2016

Superb doctor and staff. Gave me my amazing new eyes!

I listened to my friends and went to see Dr. Levine when I was diagnosed with cataracts and diabetes. My eyesight has been restored thanks to Dr. Levine. Actually, its better than its ever been. I no longer wear glasses at all. Dr. Levine also treated my dry eyes, and although they're not perfect yet, I'm so much more comfortable. Office staff is top-notch, and Dr. Levine is just the best.

March 28th, 2016

Great MD with great staff!

Extremely professional and skilled doctor. I give him my highest recommendation. Very clean, friendly office staff. I've send a number of family and friends to Dr. Levine's office --- they have had similar excellent experiences.

September 6th, 2015

Dr.Levine performed cataract surgery on both my eyes and I now have 20/20 vision. I had no pain or complications. He is a superb eye surgeon and ophthalmologist.

June 19th, 2015

WONDERFUL

FIRST DR. LEVINE IS VERY PROFFESIONAL AND EASY GOING PERSON. EASY TO TALK TO. PLUS THE STAFF AT HIS FACILITY AT WEST ORANGE WAS SUPER PROFFESIONAL AND FRIENDLY.

May 22nd, 2015

I could not have hoped for a better outcome. I had cataract surgery and a multi-focal lens implant in my right eye. The entire procedure was efficient and painless. Dr. Levine gave me better sight than I have had since i was young. I'm going for the same procedure on my left eye. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The entire staff is stellar.

April 7th, 2015

EXCELLENCE IN CATARACT REMOVAL

February 1st, 2015

An amazing doctor!

I had a serious Eye infection and had been to two other doctors with the wrong diagnosis. Dr. Levine made the correct diagnosis right away, started me on medication, took a lot of time to explain my condition and saw me daily until the condition improved. He essentially saved my sight in one eye. I am very grateful to him and is very courteous office staff. I would highly recommend without any reservations whatsoever.

December 7th, 2014

Great Results

I would recommend Dr. Levine for comprehensive eye care. The Doctor is knowledgeable and a skilled surgeon. The office staff is efficient and processes patient flow promptly. His surgery center has convenient transportation services. The office is comfortable. Assistants are well trained in all phases of patient care, including utilization of state of the art testing equipment.

November 6th, 2014

My Eyes

I would definitely try this place again and highly recommend to family and friends. The staff is very friendly and give great service. Dr. Levine is pleasant, friendly, and kept me calm and confident throughout the entire process. I'm very happy with treatment and the results 😁