Ophthalmologist

663 Palisade Ave
Ste 303
Cliffside Park, NJ 07010
201-941-9400
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Amazing eye surgeon!  |  show details
by Paul C. on Feb 6th, 2013

Dr. Levine performed cataract and lens implant surgery on both me eyes last summer. He used an advanced new type of multifocal lens. I don't understand all the details, but basically, the surgery took only about 10 minutes for each eye, there was no pain at all, and within a few days, I had perfectly clear vision and threw away the glasses that I had worn since the seventh grade. Even though I paid extra for the premium lens, it was totally worth the investment because I'll never need to buy bifocals again. I can see small things now that I couldn't see at all before even with my glasses. Its like 'supervision'. Dr. Levine has a modern office, cheerful attentive staff, and a really positive attitude that put me at ease before my surgery. He spent a lot of time to deal with my anxiety so that I felt really calm when I had my eye surgery. He sent a limo that day, so I did not have to drive! I can't thank Dr. Levine enough for fixing the bad eyes ---bad eyes that I was born with. If you don't see well, or if you want to get rid of your glasses - see Dr. Levine. He's a real pro --- any you will not be let down!

|  Excellent doctor!  |  show details
by Julia on Feb 2nd, 2013

Dr. Levine did an amazing job with my LASIK eye surgery. I basically threw away my glasses and my vision is better than 20/20. I was really nervous about doing LASIK buy he and his staff helped me overcome my fear, and I love my new eyes!

|  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

Office was great. I had an infection and was able to make an appointment the same day. Next day felt great. Thank you!

|  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

Very efficient

|  Amazing Results!  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

I had Lasik surgery with Dr. Levine in May of 2012. I had been wearing glasses and contacts for 18 years--I couldn't function without them. After surgery with Dr. Levine, my vision was better than perfect! Minutes after the surgery, I was able to read the time on the clock across the room. I couldn't be happier with the results, Dr. Levine, or his staff. It was a great experience from start to finish, and the results were life changing.

|  Fantastic doctor and office  |  show details
by Jose C. on Sep 4th, 2012

I went to Dr. Levine for LASIK eye surgery and could not be more pleased. He was professional, thorough, and made the laser treatment fast, and painless. I have not worn glasses or even worried about my eyes for the past 3 months, and my vision is perfect. Would reccommend withouth any hesitation.

|  Fantastic eye surgeon!  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2012

After going to two other doctors, Dr. Levine and his excellent staff finally found out what was wrong with my eyes. I had a ten minute painless surgery to fix cataracts and my vision was almost perfect the next day, and I had no pain. He has the most modern new equipment, and you can really trust him. If you're having any problem with your eyes, I urge you to see Dr. Levine. He's one of the best eye specialists around and will exceed your expectations in every way.

|  lens implant  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

In June 2012, I needed two separate cataract removals. My left eye also required alens implant. Complete and convenient arrangements were made for car service to and from Dr. Levine's Office. The same afternoon,,I received calls from both Dr, Levine's office and the surgical center re my progress.Before I went under anesthesis, Dr. Levine met with me briefly and put me completely at ease. I know from past experiences that surgeons tend to forget that that this is important for the patient's peace of mind.Three more appointments were set up for me to return to check my eyes. The first one was set up the next day so I could review on procedures on how to apply eye drops and check for infections.I am not reading with glasses now, and no infection has occurred. A big thank you to Dr, Levine. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking eye care.Arlene McBreenCliffside Park, New Jersey

|  John S.Jo  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2011

Great surgeon, backed up by a great staff. Couldn't be more satisfied. Would highly recommend!

|  Jonathan R.  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

I had a severe cornea and was given the wring treatment NY another doc. Dr. Levine diagnosed the condition accurately, and treated it right away. I was back to work with saved sight 2days later.I don't think $225 was too much to spend to have your eyesight saved. Highly recommend Dr. Levine!