Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great MD with great staff! show details Great MD with great staff!
by Paul S. on Mar 28th, 2016

Extremely professional and skilled doctor. I give him my highest recommendation. Very clean, friendly office staff. I've send a number of family and friends to Dr. Levine's office --- they have had similar excellent experiences.

Sep 6th, 2015

Dr.Levine performed cataract surgery on both my eyes and I now have 20/20 vision. I had no pain or complications. He is a superb eye surgeon and ophthalmologist.

WONDERFUL show details WONDERFUL
by RODRIGUEZ, CESAR on Jun 19th, 2015

FIRST DR. LEVINE IS VERY PROFFESIONAL AND EASY GOING PERSON. EASY TO TALK TO. PLUS THE STAFF AT HIS FACILITY AT WEST ORANGE WAS SUPER PROFFESIONAL AND FRIENDLY.

by Joan Coombs on May 22nd, 2015

I could not have hoped for a better outcome. I had cataract surgery and a multi-focal lens implant in my right eye. The entire procedure was efficient and painless. Dr. Levine gave me better sight than I have had since i was young. I'm going for the same procedure on my left eye. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The entire staff is stellar.

by ANITA SAFFRAN on Apr 7th, 2015

EXCELLENCE IN CATARACT REMOVAL

An amazing doctor! show details An amazing doctor!
by John S. on Feb 1st, 2015

I had a serious Eye infection and had been to two other doctors with the wrong diagnosis. Dr. Levine made the correct diagnosis right away, started me on medication, took a lot of time to explain my condition and saw me daily until the condition improved. He essentially saved my sight in one eye. I am very grateful to him and is very courteous office staff. I would highly recommend without any reservations whatsoever.

Great Results show details Great Results
by Carol Raksen on Dec 6th, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Levine for comprehensive eye care. The Doctor is knowledgeable and a skilled surgeon. The office staff is efficient and processes patient flow promptly. His surgery center has convenient transportation services. The office is comfortable. Assistants are well trained in all phases of patient care, including utilization of state of the art testing equipment.

My Eyes show details My Eyes
by Cristina V. on Nov 6th, 2014

I would definitely try this place again and highly recommend to family and friends. The staff is very friendly and give great service. Dr. Levine is pleasant, friendly, and kept me calm and confident throughout the entire process. I'm very happy with treatment and the results 😁

No More Contacts! show details No More Contacts!
by Sam Shapiro on Aug 28th, 2014

As a 21st birthday present my parents arranged for me to have the LASIK procedure with Dr. Levine. IT IS THE BEST GIFT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED! Dr. Levine was simply outstanding throughout the entire procedure, explaining everything to me as it was happening. It was over before I knew it and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Levine and The Cliffside Eye Center, along with his courteous staff to anyone who is contemplating LASIK. I will never miss those contact lenses!

Amazing eye surgeon! show details Amazing eye surgeon!
by Paul C. on Feb 6th, 2013

Dr. Levine performed cataract and lens implant surgery on both me eyes last summer. He used an advanced new type of multifocal lens. I don't understand all the details, but basically, the surgery took only about 10 minutes for each eye, there was no pain at all, and within a few days, I had perfectly clear vision and threw away the glasses that I had worn since the seventh grade. Even though I paid extra for the premium lens, it was totally worth the investment because I'll never need to buy bifocals again. I can see small things now that I couldn't see at all before even with my glasses. Its like 'supervision'. Dr. Levine has a modern office, cheerful attentive staff, and a really positive attitude that put me at ease before my surgery. He spent a lot of time to deal with my anxiety so that I felt really calm when I had my eye surgery. He sent a limo that day, so I did not have to drive! I can't thank Dr. Levine enough for fixing the bad eyes ---bad eyes that I was born with. If you don't see well, or if you want to get rid of your glasses - see Dr. Levine. He's a real pro --- any you will not be let down!

Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
by Julia on Feb 2nd, 2013

Dr. Levine did an amazing job with my LASIK eye surgery. I basically threw away my glasses and my vision is better than 20/20. I was really nervous about doing LASIK buy he and his staff helped me overcome my fear, and I love my new eyes!

Oct 17th, 2012

Office was great. I had an infection and was able to make an appointment the same day. Next day felt great. Thank you!

Oct 17th, 2012

Very efficient

Fantastic doctor and office show details Fantastic doctor and office
by Jose C. on Sep 4th, 2012

I went to Dr. Levine for LASIK eye surgery and could not be more pleased. He was professional, thorough, and made the laser treatment fast, and painless. I have not worn glasses or even worried about my eyes for the past 3 months, and my vision is perfect. Would reccommend withouth any hesitation.

Fantastic eye surgeon! show details Fantastic eye surgeon!
Sep 3rd, 2012

After going to two other doctors, Dr. Levine and his excellent staff finally found out what was wrong with my eyes. I had a ten minute painless surgery to fix cataracts and my vision was almost perfect the next day, and I had no pain. He has the most modern new equipment, and you can really trust him. If you're having any problem with your eyes, I urge you to see Dr. Levine. He's one of the best eye specialists around and will exceed your expectations in every way.

John S.Jo show details John S.Jo
Jul 24th, 2011

Great surgeon, backed up by a great staff. Couldn't be more satisfied. Would highly recommend!

Jonathan R. show details Jonathan R.
Apr 12th, 2011

I had a severe cornea and was given the wring treatment NY another doc. Dr. Levine diagnosed the condition accurately, and treated it right away. I was back to work with saved sight 2days later.I don't think $225 was too much to spend to have your eyesight saved. Highly recommend Dr. Levine!