A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Lewis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Earl Lewis MD is a male Geriatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Richard Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lewis practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists, Riverside Geriatric Doctors, and Riverside Family Physicians.