A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Lewis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Earl Lewis MD is a male Geriatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Richard Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lewis practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Geriatric Doctors.