Dr. Richard Lind Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2015

Just good people !

January 2nd, 2015

great and caring person. Save my life twice

January 17th, 2013

RN

This surgeon is the best general surgeon around! As an ICU nurse that has cared for numerous critically ill patients of his, I have witnessed his genuine concern for the best posible outcome of his patients. He has sat through the night at the bedside of a young man with a fractured spleen in the event the patient got worse & required a life saving operation. . Dr Lind could have made money & saved his own time by doing a spleenectomy but knew it was in the patients best interest to try to keep his spleen. Many times patients ask their nurse if they trust the doctor caring for them. Dr Lind is incredibly skilled, trustworthy, and extremely caring. I would ask for him if I or my family needed any surgery!

July 30th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Lind. No bells and whistles just straight forward good (excellent) doctor. Dr Lind removed my gall bladdar and as soon as my eyes opened after surgery, I knew he did an excellent job. Pain gone.... No recovery time needed....

July 27th, 2012

I appreciated Dr. Lind's straightforwardness about my condition. He explained my options in a way that I could understand and answered any questions I had. He was kind and compassionate each of the times I needed to see him for consultation, surgery, and follow-up.

December 25th, 2011

operated on me then made worse

dr lind operated on me them made me worse because of him i know have nerve pain in my right leg WARNING BAD DR WARNING

February 25th, 2016