A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Link, Urologic Surgeon is Excellent. Dr. Link has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Link, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 19 Areas, including Kidney Cancer Renal Cell Carcinoma, Kidney Stones Kidney Calculi, and Kidney Transplant Renal Transplant.16 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Link has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Link accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Link practice?
Dr. Richard Link practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Link, Dr. Rickie Link, Dr. Rich Link, Dr. Rick Link, Dr. Richie Link, Dr. Ricky Link