A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Link, Urologic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Link, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Link has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Link MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Link practice?
- Dr. Richard Link has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Link practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.