Learn more about Dr. Richard Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lutz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lutz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lutz, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lutz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Boys Town National Research Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Lutz MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Lutz practice?
- Dr. Richard Lutz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lutz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians, Omaha Pediatric Specialists, and Omaha Geneticists.