A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lutz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutz
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lutz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lutz, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lutz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Boys Town National Research Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Lutz MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Lutz practice?
- Dr. Richard Lutz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lutz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Norfolk, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and North Platte, NE.
See Norfolk Pediatricians, Norfolk Pediatric Specialists, and Norfolk Geneticists.