A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lutz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lutz, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lutz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Boys Town National Research Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eugene Lutz MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Lutz practice?
- Dr. Richard Lutz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lutz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Norfolk, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and North Platte, NE.
See Norfolk Pediatricians, Norfolk Pediatric Specialists, and Norfolk Geneticists.