Dr. Richard Mack Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Mack Jr?

September 12th, 2015

Patient

Dr. Mack is the best! He is very attentive and cares about his patients. I highly recommend him!

May 13th, 2015

He knows what beauty means to a woman, and he aimed to please.

August 21st, 2013

Nose job

Doctor Mack is a great doctor. I recently got my nose done with him. His group was very friendly and nice. Everything was great before and after the surgery. Overall it was a great experience expect the fact that an appointment is never an appointment with him. What I mean by this I had to wait an hour and a half for him to see me because he was running late. There is no reason a patient should have to wait for a doctor . It is very difficult to get an appointment and you might have to wait for him or postpone your appointment. Another thing that was irritating was that he wouldn't return phone calls. He does great work but you might have to wait.

July 18th, 2013

Best DR!!

I never review anything or anyone but since i made so much research for my procedures and i found an amazing Dr, I thought i owe it to him to review him. He is amazing, he really answers aaaaall your questions and when you call his office with a question you get to talk to him! not his receptionist. When i had my surgery he gave me his cell number and assured me i could call him at any hour of the day with questions, so i did! =D He is amazing!!!!!!!

June 8th, 2013

Dr Mack is wonderful! I was so thankful to have been referred by a friend. After seeing my friend's results, I knew I was only going to do surgery with him. He takes his time and really listens to what you are looking for. My husband and I are thrilled with my results. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

May 30th, 2013

I recommend everyone to Dr. Mack! He makes you feel very comfortable,has good bedside manners. Overall was the best surgeon I ever had. I couldn't be happier with my results after breast augmentation & that was 7 years ago!

September 2nd, 2011

R.N. patient

After seeing three other surgeons I had my surgery with Dr. Mack. He is the only doctor I would go to for breast augmentation or rhinoplasty. I feel that my appearance on the outside now reflects who I am on the inside and my friends say I have this "glow". The fact is I'm happy! I've never had a problem with self esteem but I have to say that I am much more confident as a person following my surgery with Dr. Mack. Thank you Doctor Mack!!!

November 10th, 2010

AMAZING

Love Dr Mack and his staff.Extremely thorough ... BEST ever!He listens - gives you what you want & need.Have had other med professionals say they couldnt tell i had work done ...

March 13th, 2017