A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Marshall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Marshall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Infant Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Marshall MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Richard Marshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Marshall practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.