- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Marshall is Excellent. Dr. Marshall has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Marshall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux, Infant Disorders, and Intracerebral Hemorrhage Bleeding In The Brain.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marshall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Marshall practice?
Dr. Richard Marshall practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Marshall, Dr. Ricardo Marshall, Dr. Rich Marshall, Dr. Richie Marshall, Dr. Rick Marshall, Dr. Rickey Marshall