A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Marshall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Marshall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Infant Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marshall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Marshall practice?
Dr. Richard Marshall practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.