A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nelson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke`s Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke`s Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Nelson practice?
Dr. Richard Nelson practices Anesthesiology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Nelson, Dr. Ricardo Nelson, Dr. Rich Nelson, Dr. Richie Nelson, Dr. Rick Nelson, Dr. Rickey Nelson