A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nelson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Anderson County Hospital
- Saint Luke`s Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Nelson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Richard Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Nelson practices Anesthesiology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Anesthesiologists.