Dr. Richard Earl Parrish MD is male, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Parrish is Good. Dr. Parrish has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Parrish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hickman Community Health Services
- Methodist Med Ctr Of Oak Ridge, Oak Ridge, Tn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parrish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Parrish practice?
Dr. Richard Parrish practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Internists, Murfreesboro Critical Care Practitioners, and Murfreesboro Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Parrish, Dr. Rickie Parrish, Dr. Rich Parrish, Dr. Rick Parrish, Dr. Richie Parrish, Dr. Ricky Parrish