Learn more about Dr. Richard Pearl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pearl, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearl graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Pearl practice?
Dr. Richard Pearl practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.