A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pearl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pearl, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearl
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pearl Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearl graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Erwin Pearl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Pearl practice?
- Dr. Richard Pearl has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Pearl practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.