A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pearl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pearl, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearl graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Erwin Pearl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Pearl practice?
- Dr. Richard Pearl has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Pearl practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.