Learn more about Dr. Richard Pitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pitts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pitts
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pitts Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitts graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Pitts has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edwin Pitts DO and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Pitts practice?
- Dr. Richard Pitts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pitts practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.