A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pitts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitts graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Pitts has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edwin Pitts MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Pitts practice?
- Dr. Richard Pitts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pitts practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.