A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pitts is Excellent. Dr. Pitts has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitts graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pitts has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pitts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Pitts practice?
Dr. Richard Pitts practices Ophthalmology near Angleton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Angleton Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Pitts, Dr. Ricardo Pitts, Dr. Rich Pitts, Dr. Richie Pitts, Dr. Rick Pitts, Dr. Rickey Pitts