Dr. Richard Simmons Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Simmons?

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

Was seen in Laramie, Wy. for my care. Went on referral from my Urologists for chronic elevated creatinine/hematuria. Felt like diagnosis not explained to me, in-fact learned I had renal disease by ICD-9 code on lab request. NOT cool! Beside manner needs work, although think is a very intelligent Dr. Would have liked some dietary education also etc.

Jury is still out

Posted on August 31st, 2011

The office staff is excellent. Dr. Simmons is knowledgeable. However, I do not feel that I have really had my diagnosis and treatment options explained to me. It felt as though I was hustled out of the office before I really had my questions answered. Right now I'd be happy if someone from the office would just call me back! I called as requested, and now on day 3 of waiting. Maybe this is just not a good fit for me.

Posted on May 8th, 2017