A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stein is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Stein MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Stein practice?
- Dr. Richard Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stein practices Internal Medicine near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Beachwood Internists.