A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stephenson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stephenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Stephenson practice?
Dr. Richard Stephenson practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists and Chicago Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Stephenson, Dr. Ricardo Stephenson, Dr. Rich Stephenson, Dr. Richie Stephenson, Dr. Rick Stephenson, Dr. Rickey Stephenson