A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephenson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stephenson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Stephenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stephenson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Stephenson practice?
- Dr. Richard Stephenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stephenson practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.