A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stern is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stern, FACC, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Stern has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stern FACC and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Stern practice?
- Dr. Richard Stern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stern practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Pablo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See San Pablo Orthopedic Surgeons.