Learn more about Dr. Richard Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stern, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Stern has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Stern practice?
Dr. Richard Stern practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Pablo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See San Pablo Surgeons.