A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Toran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Toran is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Toran, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toran graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Toran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ernest Toran MD is a male Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Toran practice?
- Dr. Richard Toran has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Toran practices Neurology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Neurologists.