- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Toran is Poor. Dr. Toran has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Toran, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Multiple Sclerosis MS, Uterine Fibroid Embolization, and Uterine Fibroid Embolization UFE.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Toran graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Toran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Toran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Toran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Toran practice?
Dr. Richard Toran practices Neurology near Winchester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Winchester Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Toran, Dr. Ricardo Toran, Dr. Rich Toran, Dr. Richie Toran, Dr. Rick Toran, Dr. Rickey Toran