Dr. Richard White MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2017
Dr White is a 5 Start Dr
Honestly, I must say I was hesitant about this appointment based on the reviews I read. Dr. White was highly recommended by a family doctor, so I decided to give him a try. I have seen three other dermatologists in Charlotte. None took the time to review my history. None examined me as thoroughly as Dr. White. Not only did he figure out my problem on the first visit, he was very chatty. I do not normally write reviews, but I had an excellent experience. Dr. White you are a 5 star doctor!

June 22nd, 2017
Dr White is Great!
I love Dr. White and his assistants. They are always so nice and happy. Since I moved to Fort Mill I have been nervous about leaving my old dermatologist. Not anymore! Dr. White is great!

June 20th, 2017
Thank you Dr. White
I had skin cancer and Dr. White took it out a week later. Hardly a scar. Nice guy too!

June 10th, 2017
5 Stars for Dr. White!
5 stars for Dr. White! I love my cheeks! I have been to the fancy plastic surgeons in Charlotte. Expensive and I always had to see someone else, never the doctor. Dr. White, thank you for the personal care - I look years younger and I feel great again!

June 10th, 2017
5 stars for Dr. White!

June 7th, 2017
Thanks, Dr. White!
On time, professional but funny, Dr. White relieved my anxiety about this appointment, He had to perform some tests, but the procedure was painless and I am happy with my care. Thanks, Dr. White!

May 20th, 2017
Consultation Appointment
Fast, friendly and professional office staff. Dr. White was knowledgeable and professional. He was kind, efficient and took the time to answer all of my questions. I can see why he is so highly recommended!

March 29th, 2017
Worst
My wife has been a patient here for several years and has never had a problem, until today. The nurse practitioner brought in Dr. Richard White, whom she had never met, for a second opinion. It went downhill from there. During the exchange Dr. White treated my wife like dirt. He was dismissive, lacked bedside manner and even raised his voice to her at one point. Afterwards, my wife called me in tears, which has never happened after ANY medical appointment she has had in the 12 years we have been together. This behavior is unbecoming of someone who has the prestigious and honorable title of Doctor. It is one thing to lack bedside manner, but to be dismissive of your patients concerns (allergic reaction in this case) and to actually raise your voice IS NOT ACCEPTABLE behavior.

June 26th, 2015
Beware don't go!
Dr. White is the most arrogant and rude doctor I have ever encountered. He looks down on patients and is disrespectful. He doesn't allow questions and has NO compassion. DON'T GO!

March 23rd, 2015
Dr. White is one of the most rude and arrogant doctors I have ever visited. He is competent but has No bedside manner. Doesn't allow questions and berates patients.

February 16th, 2015
not a recommended physician
Dr. Richard White really needs to change his approach with his patients. He came in, asked about five questions, looked at the problem area for less than 30 seconds and immediately went on a 15 minute long monologue about Accutane. He did not allow me or my soon any time to discuss what we had done so far to treat the area, and when I stopped him to try to bring it up, he was dismissive. His exact phraseology was, "I've seen enough to know what I need to do." He even questioned our honesty concerning whether my soon was messing with the affected area, and dismissed his normal doctor's diagnosis of foliculitis. He did nothing to build any confidence with us and was very defensive when questioned. I will NOT be returning! He is an insufferable, know-it-all primadonna.

November 13th, 2013
worst doctor ever
This doctor is mentally ill, he is the worst doctor I have ever seen. He was very animated and would not let me talk he just kept talking fast. The nurse looked scared of him. I did not even get the skin tag removal because of fear.