Dr. Richard White MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 15th, 2017
Old Fashioned Doctor!
Dr White called me at home after my surgery. He just wanted to check in and see how I was doing. I have never had the doctor ever call me after removing my skin cancer. Dr White you are a good old fashioned doctor!

July 10th, 2017
GREAT MD-SEEN HIM SINCE 2013 ANNUALLY. POLITE ,SKILLED, AND GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR.

July 9th, 2017
Dr. White is two thumbs up!
I have been checked by a dermatologist twice a year for at least twenty years, since my first skin cancer. No one has ever checked me head to toe. Dr. White you are two thumbs up!

June 30th, 2017
Thanks, Dr. White!
I like to know my doctors and I like them to know something about me. Dr. White always shares pictures of his family and he always takes the time to look at the photos of my grand kids. I have been coming here for years. I love Dr. White!

June 28th, 2017
Dr White is a 5 Start Dr
Honestly, I must say I was hesitant about this appointment based on the reviews I read. Dr. White was highly recommended by a family doctor, so I decided to give him a try. I have seen three other dermatologists in Charlotte. None took the time to review my history. None examined me as thoroughly as Dr. White. Not only did he figure out my problem on the first visit, he was very chatty. I do not normally write reviews, but I had an excellent experience. Dr. White you are a 5 star doctor!

June 23rd, 2017
Dr White is Great!
I love Dr. White and his assistants. They are always so nice and happy. Since I moved to Fort Mill I have been nervous about leaving my old dermatologist. Not anymore! Dr. White is great!

June 21st, 2017
Thank you Dr. White
I had skin cancer and Dr. White took it out a week later. Hardly a scar. Nice guy too!

June 10th, 2017
5 Stars for Dr. White!
5 stars for Dr. White! I love my cheeks! I have been to the fancy plastic surgeons in Charlotte. Expensive and I always had to see someone else, never the doctor. Dr. White, thank you for the personal care - I look years younger and I feel great again!

June 10th, 2017
5 stars for Dr. White!

June 8th, 2017
Thanks, Dr. White!
On time, professional but funny, Dr. White relieved my anxiety about this appointment, He had to perform some tests, but the procedure was painless and I am happy with my care. Thanks, Dr. White!

May 20th, 2017
Consultation Appointment
Fast, friendly and professional office staff. Dr. White was knowledgeable and professional. He was kind, efficient and took the time to answer all of my questions. I can see why he is so highly recommended!

March 29th, 2017
Worst
My wife has been a patient here for several years and has never had a problem, until today. The nurse practitioner brought in Dr. Richard White, whom she had never met, for a second opinion. It went downhill from there. During the exchange Dr. White treated my wife like dirt. He was dismissive, lacked bedside manner and even raised his voice to her at one point. Afterwards, my wife called me in tears, which has never happened after ANY medical appointment she has had in the 12 years we have been together. This behavior is unbecoming of someone who has the prestigious and honorable title of Doctor. It is one thing to lack bedside manner, but to be dismissive of your patients concerns (allergic reaction in this case) and to actually raise your voice IS NOT ACCEPTABLE behavior.