Dr. Richard White MD Patient Reviews

2.7

June 26th, 2015
Beware don't go!
Dr. White is the most arrogant and rude doctor I have ever encountered. He looks down on patients and is disrespectful. He doesn't allow questions and has NO compassion. DON'T GO!

March 23rd, 2015
Dr. White is one of the most rude and arrogant doctors I have ever visited. He is competent but has No bedside manner. Doesn't allow questions and berates patients.

February 16th, 2015
not a recommended physician
Dr. Richard White really needs to change his approach with his patients. He came in, asked about five questions, looked at the problem area for less than 30 seconds and immediately went on a 15 minute long monologue about Accutane. He did not allow me or my soon any time to discuss what we had done so far to treat the area, and when I stopped him to try to bring it up, he was dismissive. His exact phraseology was, "I've seen enough to know what I need to do." He even questioned our honesty concerning whether my soon was messing with the affected area, and dismissed his normal doctor's diagnosis of foliculitis. He did nothing to build any confidence with us and was very defensive when questioned. I will NOT be returning! He is an insufferable, know-it-all primadonna.

November 13th, 2013
worst doctor ever
This doctor is mentally ill, he is the worst doctor I have ever seen. He was very animated and would not let me talk he just kept talking fast. The nurse looked scared of him. I did not even get the skin tag removal because of fear.

August 18th, 2013
I love Dr. White!
Dr. White was referred to me by a friend who had been seeing him for years. I checked out his reviews and was a little nervous but I went anyway. I was very impressed! He spent a ton of time with me as my issue was more complicated. He took the time to ask tons of questions and thought of connections that weren't even dermatology related. In the end, he figured out what was wrong with me and my regular doctor was able to treat me. I had been to 3 other doctors and no one could figure it out. He might not be the kind of doctor who will hug you, but he is the kind who can figure out what's wrong and fix it! I can get hugs from my husband but Dr. White knows his stuff! He was very efficient.

June 24th, 2013
Would not recommed this Doctor to anyone. He has no people skills. He belittled me. Most arrogant person I ever met!

March 3rd, 2012
Rude and arrogant doctor
I would not recommend Dr. White. His communications skills with patients are very poor, and he has a very arrogant attitude.

February 19th, 2012
Would NOT recommend!
Dr. White talks down to patients. His bedside manner needs work. I need a doctor who will listen and be compassionate, not one who belittles you and acts superior. I would not recommend him for this reason.

September 17th, 2011
My whole appointment with him lasted 10 minutes tops. He seemed rushed and didn't give me much time to explain my problem, rather he just kept talking about what I was doing wrong. This was my second visit with him and still being unhappy with his bedside manner I requested a new doctor.