A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Whitehead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitehead
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitehead Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Whitehead, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitehead graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Whitehead has 11 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eric Whitehead MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Whitehead practice?
- Dr. Richard Whitehead has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Whitehead practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Milton, MA.
See Milton Radiologists.