A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Whitehead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitehead
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitehead Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Whitehead, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitehead graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Whitehead has 11 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eric Whitehead MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Whitehead practice?
- Dr. Richard Whitehead has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Whitehead practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Milton, MA.
See Milton Radiologists.