Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Earnhardt
Dr. Richard Earnhardt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fredericksburg, VA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Earnhardt is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital, Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center. Dr. Earnhardt has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Earnhardt has the following 3 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Richard Earnhardt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.
Dr. Lane Ritter
Fredericksburg, VA 0 mi11
Dr. Bradford King
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Fredericksburg, VA 0 mi16
Dr. Bradley Ryan Jr
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Fredericksburg, VA 0 mi12