Dr. Richard Earnhardt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

January 20th, 2016
I ABSOLUTELY loved Dr. Earnhardt. He did a total thyroid removal and he was so informative and his bedside manner is one of the best I have ever experienced and would recommend him and his staff.

January 14th, 2011
Kind & Caring
Has excellent bedsides manners and actually cares about you.

January 30th, 2010
Best doctor I have ever seen!!!
I had been passed off from doctor to doctor for my extremely unusual situation until I met Dr. Earnhardt. He took my case. Before my first appt, he read my entire record, page by page. Then he summarized it completely for me to make sure he understood the situation. Finally someone who listened! He felt I needed surgery pretty soon and listened to ALL my concerns and worked with me on each and every one. He stayed in the room for more than 2 hours while we figured it all out. He never seemed rushed and never appeared to need to move on with his day. The surgery went better than either of us expected and he acheived unbelievable results, even when it turned out to be more difficult than originally thought. He always has a friendly smile and is very easy to talk to. His bedside manner is amazing! He is down-to-earth and really put me at ease, before and after the surgery. At the same time, he is a very respectable and extremely professional. He is, by far, the most caring and compassionate doctor that I have ever come across, in any field.