Learn more about Dr. Richard Easton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Easton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Easton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Easton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Easton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Easton graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Easton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Easton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Easton practice?
- Dr. Richard Easton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Easton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Royal Oak Orthopedic Surgeons.