Learn more about Dr. Richard Easton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Easton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Easton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Easton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Easton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Easton graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Easton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Easton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Easton practice?
- Dr. Richard Easton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Easton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Royal Oak Orthopedic Surgeons.