Learn more about Dr. Richard Eckert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Eckert is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Eckert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckert graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Eckert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Russell Eckert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Eckert practice?
- Dr. Richard Eckert has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Eckert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons.