A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Edelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edelstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Edelstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelstein graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Edelstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edelstein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Edelstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Edelstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Edelstein practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Radiologists.