Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Edelstein
Dr. Richard Edelstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boynton Beach, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Edelstein is affiliated with Bethesda Heart Hospital and Boca Raton Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Edelstein has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Richard Edelstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.
Dr. Denil Shekhat
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Boynton Beach, FL 0 mi8
Dr. Darlene Pereira Da Costa
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Boynton Beach, FL 0 mi
Dr. Vinay Sharma
Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, Radiology
Boynton Beach, FL 0 mi25