A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Egelhof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Egelhof is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Egelhof, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Egelhof graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Egelhof has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Rehabilitation Hospital
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Egelhof MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Egelhof practice?
- Dr. Richard Egelhof has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Egelhof practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors.