A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Egelhof is Excellent. Dr. Egelhof has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Egelhof, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and Fibromyalgia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Egelhof graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Egelhof has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Rehabilitation Hospital
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Egelhof accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Egelhof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Egelhof practice?
Dr. Richard Egelhof practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Egelhof, Dr. Rickie Egelhof, Dr. Rich Egelhof, Dr. Rick Egelhof, Dr. Richie Egelhof, Dr. Ricky Egelhof