Learn more about Dr. Richard Ehlers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ehlers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehlers
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ehlers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ehlers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehlers graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ehlers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Ehlers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Ehlers practice?
- Dr. Richard Ehlers has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ehlers practices Ophthalmology and Pediatrics near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Ophthalmologists and Yakima Pediatricians.