A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ehlers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ehlers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ehlers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehlers graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ehlers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Yakima Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eugene Ehlers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Ehlers practice?
- Dr. Richard Ehlers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ehlers practices Ophthalmology and Pediatrics near Yakima, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyside, WA.
See Yakima Ophthalmologists and Yakima Pediatricians.