Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Ehrlichman
Dr. Richard Ehrlichman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashua, NH, with other offices in Boston, MA and Boston, MA (and 1 other location). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Ehrlichman is affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Massachusetts General Hospital and Children`s Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Ehrlichman has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Richard Ehrlichman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashua, NH.
Dr. Joseph Hou
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Nashua, NH 0 mi15
Dr. Tawakalitu Oseni
Nashua, NH 0 mi12
Dr. Christian Rodriguez
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Nashua, NH 0 mi18