A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Eichel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Eichel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Eichel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Eichel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eichel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Eichel practice?
Dr. Richard Eichel practices Internal Medicine near Little Silver, NJ.
See Little Silver Internists.