Learn more about Dr. Richard Eiferman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Eiferman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eiferman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Eiferman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Eiferman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Iris Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eiferman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Eiferman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Andrew Eiferman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Eiferman practice?
- Dr. Richard Eiferman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Eiferman practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.