A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Eiferman is Good. Dr. Eiferman has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Eiferman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Astigmatism, Bacterial Eye Infections, and Conjunctival Diseases.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eiferman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eiferman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Norton Hospitals, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eiferman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Eiferman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Eiferman practice?
Dr. Richard Eiferman practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, KY and Evansville, IN.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Eiferman, Dr. Ricardo Eiferman, Dr. Rich Eiferman, Dr. Richie Eiferman, Dr. Rick Eiferman, Dr. Rickey Eiferman