A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Eiferman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Eiferman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Eiferman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Iris Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eiferman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Eiferman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Andrew Eiferman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Eiferman practice?
- Dr. Richard Eiferman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Eiferman practices Ophthalmology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Terre Haute, IN and Henderson, KY.
See Evansville Ophthalmologists.