A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Eiferman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Eiferman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Eiferman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Iris Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eiferman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Eiferman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eiferman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Eiferman practice?
Dr. Richard Eiferman practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, KY and Evansville, IN.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.