A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Eiges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Eiges is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Eiges, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eiges graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Eiges has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Eiges DO and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Eiges practice?
- Dr. Richard Eiges has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Eiges practices Internal Medicine near Englishtown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manalapan, NJ and Jackson, NJ.
See Englishtown Internists.