Dr. Richard Eiges Is this you?

3.8

It's unconscionable

Posted on August 12th, 2015

its unconscionable you have to wait at least 3 months for a well check-up appointment . Even when ill had to go to urgent care because my doctor of 20 plus years was too busy. I like Dr Eiges. He takes time with his patients and is easy to talk to. That is when you can get an appointment. Wonder if he knows how many times his patients are forced to go elsewhere.

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Good experience for first time visit.

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Just a miserable, nasty staff. Great doctor, but the staff almost makes it worth not going. Good luck getting an appointment.... Don't count on getting anything even close... try 2 months out!

One of a Kind Doctor

Posted on August 13th, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Eiges was wonderful. He was the most compassionate physican I have ever been to. He is focused on the patient the whole time and truly listens...... He also helped me temendously and continues to every visit.

So far, so good....

Posted on June 9th, 2011

I have annual physicals w/Dr Eiges and have no issues to speak of, so far. His staff has always been friendly (although I haven't asked them for anything yet other than an appt.) I was booked 3 weeks out, not unreasonable. Will provide update if anything changes but so far, so good. Dr. Eiges is easygoing, friendly, and has never made me feel rushed. Thankfully, I don't have major health issues so I suppose I'm a fairly straightforward case.

Doesn't want to be a doctor anymore!

Posted on October 3rd, 2010

After years of swearing by this man, I find myself in more of a dilemna now than ever! Something went completely untreated (not undiagnosed) for more than 3 years that is now causing me serious problems. His staff (office mgr.) is one of the nastiest people, getting an appointment with GOD is easier than seeing Dr. Eiges! I truly worshipped him forever! Now I'm very sick and it's due to him not treating me for it! Thanks alot Doc!

Posted on September 16th, 2009

Dr. Eiges is fantastic. would reccomend him to anyone. however the front end office staff are not good.

Posted on August 12th, 2016