inactive

Richard L Eiges DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 7 reviews

August 11th, 2015
It's unconscionable
its unconscionable you have to wait at least 3 months for a well check-up appointment . Even when ill had to go to urgent care because my doctor of 20 plus years was too busy. I like Dr Eiges. He takes time with his patients and is easy to talk to. That is when you can get an appointment. Wonder if he knows how many times his patients are forced to go elsewhere.

July 23rd, 2015
Good experience for first time visit.

November 3rd, 2011
Just a miserable, nasty staff. Great doctor, but the staff almost makes it worth not going. Good luck getting an appointment.... Don't count on getting anything even close... try 2 months out!

August 12th, 2011
One of a Kind Doctor
My overall experience with Dr. Eiges was wonderful. He was the most compassionate physican I have ever been to. He is focused on the patient the whole time and truly listens...... He also helped me temendously and continues to every visit.

June 9th, 2011
So far, so good....
I have annual physicals w/Dr Eiges and have no issues to speak of, so far. His staff has always been friendly (although I haven't asked them for anything yet other than an appt.) I was booked 3 weeks out, not unreasonable. Will provide update if anything changes but so far, so good. Dr. Eiges is easygoing, friendly, and has never made me feel rushed. Thankfully, I don't have major health issues so I suppose I'm a fairly straightforward case.

October 2nd, 2010
Doesn't want to be a doctor anymore!
After years of swearing by this man, I find myself in more of a dilemna now than ever! Something went completely untreated (not undiagnosed) for more than 3 years that is now causing me serious problems. His staff (office mgr.) is one of the nastiest people, getting an appointment with GOD is easier than seeing Dr. Eiges! I truly worshipped him forever! Now I'm very sick and it's due to him not treating me for it! Thanks alot Doc!

September 16th, 2009
Dr. Eiges is fantastic. would reccomend him to anyone. however the front end office staff are not good.