A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Eirich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Eirich is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eirich graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Eirich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
- St Joseph Hosp -Orange, Orange, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Karl Eirich MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Eirich practice?
- Dr. Richard Eirich has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Eirich practices Family Medicine near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Family Physicians.