Dr. Richard Eisner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Eisner?

June 20th, 2012

Never have had a more competent and compassionate physician in my life!

June 4th, 2012

Excellent Doctor!

I had been seeing Dr. Sykes in the same office, from when I was a teenager until she retired. Dr. Eisner then became my Physician in dealing w/tension/migraine headaches; further complicated by medication restrictions due to hypertension/and GERD...not an easy task. After working w/Dr. Sykes for so long, I was concerned about the transition. Nothing to worry about! Dr. Eisner had read my detailed chart information, and did an updated neuro evaluation, as well as an MRI as my brother had a major stroke in middle age. Some patients might be hysterical with all of the testing to be "on the safe side", but frankly, I welcomed it (and fortunately had the insurance at that point to cover it). Since I lived far from the office, Dr. Eisner asked the staff to schedule my tests just prior to my follow up appointment, which worked out so well. And honestly, since I'd been seeing a neurologist since I was 16, they do spend time with their patients, listen, ask questions, and you never feel rushed - so unless you're late, you will wait. But w/ the right Drs, and the right practice (like this one) it's worth the wait. I'm even farther away now, and sorry about it. I have no idea how to find a Dr. in the Chicago area, similar to Drs. Eisner & Sykes. (Maybe I'll call the office...) That's how highly I value their opinion!

September 10th, 2011

An amazing Doctor

Kind,caring,gentle,listens,through in his testing,devoted to his passion of helping those in need Intelligent, but unassuming

March 31st, 2011

Best doctor I have ever encountered

Dr. Eisner has been treating me for epilepsy since high school. Actually he was the one to diagnose me with epilepsy. Recently I saw him because I am getting married and was concerned about starting a family on my medication (while that is still a ways off i was worried about having to switch medications, etc). Dr. Eisner assured me that my current medication was safe and that my risk of birth defects was extremely low. That was in January. I just received a letter from him in the mail informing me that a new study has come out that raised his concern of my medication and asked me to call him and discuss the matter. His professionalism beyond impressed me. To remember my short visit several months ago when learning of this study regarding my brand of medication and alert me of it was so great! What a FANTASTIC doctor!!!!!!!!!!! My only complaint is with the miserable office staff.

May 23rd, 2017