A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Elia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Elia, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elia
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Elia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elia graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Elia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kenneth Elia MD is a male General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Elia practice?
- Dr. Richard Elia has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Elia practices General Practice near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Primary Care Doctors.