A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Elia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Elia, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elia graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Elia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kenneth Elia MD is a male General Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Elia practice?
- Dr. Richard Elia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Elia practices General Practice near Clovis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Clovis General Practitioners.