A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Elion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Elion is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elion
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Elion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Elion, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Elion graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Elion has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Elion MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Elion practice?
- Dr. Richard Elion has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Elion practices Family Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Family Physicians.