A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ellenbogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ellenbogen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ellenbogen, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellenbogen graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ellenbogen MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Ellenbogen practice?
- Dr. Richard Ellenbogen has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ellenbogen practices Plastic Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Plastic Surgeons.