Dr. Richard Ellenbogen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Ellenbogen?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Richard Ellenbogen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2017

You are my hero!!!

Thank you so much!!! You are the most wonderful, amazing, talented, kind doctor and man I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. You are my hero and always will be!!! Thank you so much!!!

February 1st, 2017

Ruined my face and took my looks from me for $$$

I came to Ellenbogen when I was 33. I had tons of money and let him do what ever he thought he could do to make me prettier. You judge for yourself. He destroyed my looks and never gave me any money back. I am still so sad that I let this man get away with this... He injected fat into my cheeks without my permission. He never told me that fat in my face would increase by ten folds if I got pregnant and never go away once I lost the weight. He never told me that the forhead lift (that I did not need at 33), would make me bald in the front of my face. He disfigured my nose which was the least of my problems. I have never been able to get my smile back and have bumps, uneven bulges, through out my cheeks.

February 1st, 2017

portrait artist turned surgeon

He computerizes your result on the computer. He shows you other things about your face which you may not be aware of. It may offend some insecure patients but his recomendations are right on. He canas easily paint your portrait as operate on your face. His breast surgery is also artistic . A great choice

September 11th, 2016

great facelift doctor

He computerized my mothers face and 5 weeks later she looked exactly like what he predicted . Absolutely amazing result. We are both very grateful to him.

August 26th, 2016

Eye surgery

I am quite happy and pleased with this doctor. His breadth of knowledge together with his vast knowledge and his artistic talents all are plus for any kind of plastic surgery candidates.

July 29th, 2016

Best nos and fat graft doctor in Los Angeles

He spent over an hour with me . He answered all my questions. He imaged my desires on the computer and showed me even more that I couldn't have realized without his artists eye. It is two week now and I am super pleased with my nose and fat grafting.

May 17th, 2016

cleft lip revision

I am happy and really impressed with the way my lip revision with cleft lip was handled by the Doctor. He analysed and studied with true dedication to ...

May 17th, 2016

An AMAZING surgeon that pays great attention to detail!

Dr. Ellenbogen is an exceptional surgeon that really makes his patients feel comfortable and know exactly what will be going on. My best friend and I ...

May 10th, 2016

Outstanding

Outstanding

May 9th, 2016

Great consultation

Great consultation, very knowledgeable, very attentive, would recommend.

May 5th, 2016

Im glad I went with Dr. Ellenbogen

My experience was great, he took really good care of me and my breast came out just the way i wanted them. not to big! which was great.

February 24th, 2016

Dr. Ellenbogen is the best, without any reservations. Amazing artist, supreme technician, a kind human who understands exactly what you need, he delivers what he promises. After undergoing multiple cosmetic surgery with other doctors to correct a defect, resulting in asymmetry, loss of confidence and time, I met Dr.Ellenbogen and it was as a best decision and life changing experience for me. The amount of time he spent with me on initial consultation is phenomenal. Showing all possible outcomes of the procedures he intended on computer helped me visualize how the outcome would be. Every question was answered. This Consultation was a confidence booster and made me trust instantly this magnificent doctor. I am forever grateful to the doctor forgiving back my years, quality of life and confidence. If I need anything more, he will the only one I can go to and think of. Thank you Dr.Ellenbogen for everything you did. Always grateful!