Dr. Richard Ellenbogen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 11th, 2016
great facelift doctor
He computerized my mothers face and 5 weeks later she looked exactly like what he predicted . Absolutely amazing result. We are both very grateful to him.

August 26th, 2016
Eye surgery
I am quite happy and pleased with this doctor. His breadth of knowledge together with his vast knowledge and his artistic talents all are plus for any kind of plastic surgery candidates.

July 29th, 2016
Best nos and fat graft doctor in Los Angeles
He spent over an hour with me . He answered all my questions. He imaged my desires on the computer and showed me even more that I couldn't have realized without his artists eye. It is two week now and I am super pleased with my nose and fat grafting.

May 17th, 2016
cleft lip revision
I am happy and really impressed with the way my lip revision with cleft lip was handled by the Doctor. He analysed and studied with true dedication to ...

May 17th, 2016
An AMAZING surgeon that pays great attention to detail!
Dr. Ellenbogen is an exceptional surgeon that really makes his patients feel comfortable and know exactly what will be going on. My best friend and I ...

May 10th, 2016
Outstanding
Outstanding

May 9th, 2016
Great consultation
Great consultation, very knowledgeable, very attentive, would recommend.

May 5th, 2016
Im glad I went with Dr. Ellenbogen
My experience was great, he took really good care of me and my breast came out just the way i wanted them. not to big! which was great.

February 24th, 2016
Dr. Ellenbogen is the best, without any reservations. Amazing artist, supreme technician, a kind human who understands exactly what you need, he delivers what he promises. After undergoing multiple cosmetic surgery with other doctors to correct a defect, resulting in asymmetry, loss of confidence and time, I met Dr.Ellenbogen and it was as a best decision and life changing experience for me. The amount of time he spent with me on initial consultation is phenomenal. Showing all possible outcomes of the procedures he intended on computer helped me visualize how the outcome would be. Every question was answered. This Consultation was a confidence booster and made me trust instantly this magnificent doctor. I am forever grateful to the doctor forgiving back my years, quality of life and confidence. If I need anything more, he will the only one I can go to and think of. Thank you Dr.Ellenbogen for everything you did. Always grateful!

March 18th, 2015
A true artist
Jenna was wonderful in assisting me on my out of town arrangements.

February 20th, 2014
My experience with Dr. Ellenbogen has been great. I had revision rhinoplasty 3 months ago and I'm satisfied with the results. It looks so natural you cant tell I had work done. I have and will continue to recommend him to family, friends and even strangers. I plan on going back for different procedures soon as I get the chance.

January 20th, 2014
I highly recommend Dr. Ellenbogen to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. At the consultation I explained that life's stress began taking a toll on my appearance making me look tired and older than I felt. Dr. Ellenbogen recommended a face and neck lift along with fat grafts. My biggest concerns were having that "done" look and bruising and swelling. I did not want anyone to know at work. Post op I spent 1 night in aftercare. Immediately I saw that I would look natural and not like I had surgery. To my amazement, there was no bruising and little swelling that went away in just a few days. Back at work in 10 days with no signs of what I had done except that I look 10 years younger. People commented that the time off from work was what I needed because I looked so refreshed and healthy. Dr. Ellenbogen and his staff are wonderful at taking the time to explain anything to alleviate any concerns you might have. The doctor is an artist and I would never consider anyone else for cosmetic surgery.